Interhack news from the year 2005.
- November 10, 2005
- Interhack founder Matt Curtin will discuss with
the Central Ohio Chapter of ISACA Brute
Force, his first-hand account behind the
undoing of the
Data Encryption Standard.
- October 27, 2005
- Bill Anderson will discuss security as a built-in for technology managers at a seminar hosted by XLN Systems in Columbus, Ohio.
- October 24, 2005
- Bill Anderson will present “Security: Built-in or Bolt-on?” to the GOLD (Graduates of the Last Decade) Affinity group of the Columbus Section of the IEEE in Columbus.
- September 8, 2005
- Matt Curtin contrasts centralized and decentralized models for a network security course at Cedarville University.
- August 2, 2005
- As more and more litigation comes to depend on computer technology, Matt Curtin relates his work in the field to the Central Ohio InfraGard Members Alliance.
- July 25, 2005
- Bill Anderson is awarded the certification of
- June 21, 2005
- Interhack's information assurance service for small business is featured in SourcingMag.
- June 11, 2005
- Matt Curtin will be appearing at the Lennox Barnes & Noble bookstore in Columbus for a signing of his new book, Brute Force: Cracking the Data Encryption Standard.
- May 23, 2005
- Continuing its support of central Ohio's
information security community, Interhack will
present at the
INFOSEC Forum VII.
- April 28, 2005
- Interhack's Matt Curtin will be speaking at the SATO Leadership Council, talking about Compliance in the Courtroom.
- April 25-26, 2005
- Interhack sponsors the Fifth Annual Emerging Trends in Fraud Investigation and Prevention Conference in Columbus, Ohio.
- April 12-15, 2005
- The Computers, Freedom, and Privacy (CFP) 2005 Conference in Seattle includes a panel on the role of technology in privacy with Interhack founder Matt Curtin.
- April 11-13, 2005
- Interhack will be at the annual Ohio Health Information Management Association meeting and trade show, helping to make security a standard part of doing business in healthcare.
- April 5, 2005
- Joining the Ohio Department of Education's
Matt Curtin will present on secondary and
postsecondary educational needs for students of
- March 30, 2005
- The Ohio Hospital Association Security Seminar will open with commentary by Matt Curtin.
- March 17, 2005
- Matt Curtin will serve as a judge at the Business Professionals of America statewide competition for student IT projects.
- March 15, 2005
- At the Greater Dayton IT Alliance's security seminar, Matt Curtin will present, “The Rise and Fall of the Data Encryption Standard.”
- February 26, 2005
- Matt Curtin discusses the business case for security with the Eastern Ohio Health Information Management Association.
- February 15, 2005
- Brute Force: Cracking the Data Encryption Standard goes on sale at the 2005 RSA Conference.
- January 19, 2005
- Speaking before the Columbus Bar Association's Technology Committee, Matt Curtin discusses electronic discovery and how to engage forensic computing experts.
- January 15, 2005
- Interhack announces the formation of Interhack Title Management, Ltd.
- January 3, 2005
- D.J. Gregor brings his enterprise architecture expertise to Interhack's elite consulting force.