Compliance in the Courtroom
Interhack founder Matt Curtin will discuss his work as an expert witness in the pioneering privacy litigation of Blumofe v. Pharmatrak as part of the Security and Technology Online (SATO) Leadership Council.
The presentation will be part of SATO's Security Leadership Council presented online on April 28, 2005. Other speakers include:
- Barbara Lawler
- Chief Privacy Officer of Hewlett Packard
- Dan Burton
- VP of Government Relations of Entrust
- Ken Williams
- VP IT Governance of Computer Associates
- Marcus Ranum
- CSO of Tenable Networks; Author of The Myth of Homeland Security
- Michelle Dennedy
- Chief Privacy Officer of Sun Microsystems
- Heather Fowles
- Liberty Mutual Group - IS Security Manager
Interhack Corporation is a pioneering provider of information assurance and forensic computing services. Based in Columbus and with clients all over North America, Interhack helps to narrow the gap between security theory and practice, bringing organizations of all sizes into the world of rational and cost-effective information security and into compliance with regulation such as HIPAA, GLBA, COPPA, and Sarbanes-Oxley. Interhack can be found on the Web at web.interhack.com.