Interhack Sponsors OHIMA Annual Meeting and Trade Show
Transitions in Time is the theme for OHIMA's Twenty-Fifth Annual Meeting which will be held at the Hilton Columbus April 11-13, 2005. Boasting the largest state association show, OHIMA attracts more than 550 health information management professionals in attendance.
Interhack will be joining OHIMA's Annual Meeting this year, exhibiting its Information Assurance Services and providing support for OHIMA's Scholarship Fund.
Among Interhack's offerings this year, attendees will find:
- HIPAA Security Training
- A wide variety of security awareness and training options for organizations of every size.
- Health Information Security Checkup
- A simple package designed to determine organizational capability across all of the standards defined by the HIPAA Security Rule.
- HIPAA Security Kickstart
- Getting your organization's security program up and running, including a Risk Assessment and first year subscription to our Guidance Manual.
- Many others
- Interhack has a complete set of professional services designed to help covered entities find that right balance of risk, utility, and expense in their information, all while achieving HIPAA Security Rule compliance.
The Ohio Health Information Management Association (OHIMA) is Ohio's professional health care organization of over 1700 credentialed specialists in the field of health information management. OHIMA is a non-profit, component state association affiliated with the 37,000-member American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
Interhack is a pioneering provider of information assurance, forensic computing, and Outsourced IT services to a wide variety of clients all over North America. Interhack's unparalleled expertise in privacy and security theory and practice is now available to the healthcare industry in its Information Assurance services, which include HIPAA Security rule implementation.