INFOSEC Forum VI: Making Security Work
The Columbus Technology Council (CTC) and the Central Ohio chapter of the Information System Security Association (ISSA) present The Central Ohio INFOSEC Forum on November 11, 2004. Interhack is happy to continue its support of these semiannual events.
This event will provide attendees with the opportunity to gain insights and practical approaches to addressing concerns such as:
- Implementing Biometric Authentication
- Developing Incident Response Teams
- Security Awareness and Training
Guest speakers for the event will include:
- Jack Jones, AVP and Chief Information Security Officer, Nationwide Insurance
- James R. Wade, Director, (ISC)2
- Thursday, November 11, 2004
8:00 a.m. -- 6:00 p.m.
- Buckeye Hall of Fame Cafe
1421 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, Ohio 43212
- Pre-Registered Members: $35 (CTC, ISSA, ISACA,
- Online: http://web.infosec-forum.org/forum-vi/event
About Central Ohio INFOSEC Forum
The Columbus INFOSEC Forum is a semiannual meeting of the information security community in central Ohio. The Forum is a joint presentation of the Central Ohio chapters of the Information System Security Association (ISSA), Information System Audit and Control Association (ISACA), InfraGard, ASIS International, and the Contingency Planners of Ohio (CPO).
A charter sponsor of the Columbus INFOSEC Forum, Interhack is a provider of information assurance, forensic computing, and other advanced computing services based in Columbus Ohio. With clients all over North America, Interhack helps companies of all sizes understand how information security can best work for them, balancing utility and risk.