Curtin to speak at Security & Technology Online (SATO)
Interhack founder Matt Curtin will discuss the economics of security as part of the panel “Cyber & IT Workshop: Beyond Firewalls -- Protect Your Network from Intrusion” on Wednesday, June 30, 2004.
The presentation will be part of SATO's Security Leadership Council presented online on June 29-30, 2004. Other speakers include:
- Howard Schmidt
- Former White House Cyber-Security Czar and CSO of eBay
- Steven Levy
- Renowned author & Chief Technology Editor for Newsweek
- Mark Egan
- Chief Information Officer of Symantec Corp.
- Ron Moritz
- Chief Security Strategist and Senior Vice President of Computer Associates
- Roger Cressey
- NBC Terrorism Analyst and President of Good Harbor Consulting
- Douglas Kelly
- Chief Technology Officer of Defense Intelligence Agency
Interhack Corporation is a pioneering provider of information assurance and forensic computing services. Based in Columbus and with clients all over North America, Interhack helps to narrow the gap between security theory and practice, bringing organizations of all sizes into the world of rational and cost-effective information security and into compliance with regulation such as HIPAA, GLBA, COPPA, and Sarbanes-Oxley. Interhack can be found on the Web at web.interhack.com.