May 2004 Columbus INFOSEC Forum
The Columbus Technology Council (CTC) and the Central Ohio chapter of the Information System Security Association (ISSA) present The Central Ohio INFOSEC Forum on May 5, 2004. Interhack is happy to continue its support of these semiannual events.
This event will provide attendees with the opportunity to gain insights and practical approaches to addressing concerns such as:
- Securing Outsourcing Relationships
- The Future of VPN
- Managing Business Partner Risk
- Mobile Worker Security
Guest speakers for the event will include:
- Michael Rasmuessen, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Michael Suby, Analyst, Stratecast / Frost & Sullivan
- Gareth Webley, Chief Security Officer, National City Corp.
- Wednesday, May 5, 2004
8:00 a.m. -- 1:15 p.m.
- Buckeye Hall of Fame Cafe
1421 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, Ohio 43212
- Pre-Registered Members: $20 (CTC, ISSA, ISACA,
Pre-Registered Non-Members: $40
Walk-Ins (Members & Non): $50
- contact Michael Radigan, VP, ISSA, 800-216-3826 x236 or David Garcia, ISSA, 614-573-7070
About Central Ohio INFOSEC Forum
The Columbus INFOSEC Forum is a semiannual meeting of the information security community in central Ohio. The Forum is a joint presentation of the Central Ohio chapters of the Information System Security Association (ISSA), Information System Audit and Control Association (ISACA), InfraGard, ASIS International, and the Contingency Planners of Ohio (CPO).
A charter sponsor of the Columbus INFOSEC Forum, Interhack is a provider of information assurance, forensic computing, and other advanced computing services based in Columbus Ohio. With clients all over North America, Interhack helps companies of all sizes understand how information security can best work for them, balancing utility and risk.