Respond to and request discovery with a reasonable degree of scientific certainty.
The practice is different. The approach is the same. Engage with the question. Define a scientific method for answering it. Produce accurate and complete work product.
Interhack's deep understanding of systems and their applications gives our clients the upper hand needed when it comes to discovery. Interhack experts engage with your matter and help you meet your objectives defensibly.
Benefit from expert engagement with Interhack.
- Make sound, compelling discovery requests.
- Respond to discovery with certainty.
- Reduce exposure during 30(b)(6) depositions.
- Control costs. (Ask about Interhack's unique pricing model.)
- Reach resolution faster.
Objectives We Can Help You Meet
- Identify data sets responsive to discovery or relevant to a litigation hold. We'll verify assumptions and reconcile what's collected with what was requested.
- Interhack experts can engage with raw data and cull large data sets irrespective of tools. As always, the objective is accuracy, not quantity.
- Data Analytics
- Don't settle for "that's not possible." Interhack computer experts deal with "big data" and unconventional and transactional data sets, even if the opposing party can't. Think transactional, billing records, and data bases.
- We can work with whatever review platform your firm uses or provide the data in a way you can review individually.
- We provide expert assessment of document retention programs and litigation hold policies and practice. See our Incident Response preparedness and training programs as well.
Discovery is an important part of the legal process, ensuring that counsel for both sides can argue their cases competently. Knowing to a reasonable degree of scientific certainty where you stand with regard to the data is a strategic advantage to many of our clients.