State of Ohio Cyber Summit
October 7, 2010—Interhack founder C. Matthew Curtin discusses online security and rational protection of information on October 13 at the State of Ohio Cyber Summit. The Summit is held October 12-13 at the Ohio Department of Transportation in Columbus, Ohio. Sessions focus on cyber security in business, local government, and education.
The Summit is an initiative of The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's National Cyber Security Division. Together with the National Cyber Security Alliance, they will provide a briefing of the progress and partnership with States and local communities in cyber security. The briefing will include current trends in cyber security and the relevance to the State of Ohio.
- Matthew J. Eggers, Senior Manager, National Security & Emergency Preparedness Department, U.S. Chamber of Commerce (moderator)
- Jenny Menna, Director, Critical Infrastructure Cyber Protection & Awareness, National Cyber Security Division, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- David Shaw, Chief Information Security Officer, State of Ohio
- Don Tillman, Owner, Safe Data Destruction
- Michael Kaiser, Executive Director, National Cyber Security Alliance
- C. Matthew Curtin, Founder, Interhack Corporation
Inquire or register to attend by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interhack aids executives and attorneys facing challenges and opportunities involving the use of information. We perform security and privacy assessments, as well as services to work with data in legal proceedings. Our work is used to find the right questions to ask and the best answers science can provide. Based in Columbus, Ohio, Interhack supports clients all over North America. Additional information about Interhack is available at web.interhack.com.
# # #